Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Sorcerer's Cookbook by Brigitte Bulard-Cordeau


Anyone who knows me at all knows that I do not like to cook. Sure, I'll occasionally bake, but that is usually from a box. So, when I spied this book, I was intrigued. The words on the cover also state "Recipes for Enchantment from Aphrodite's Oysters to Violet Bonbons". Just HAD to look. The book is cute filled with pictures of herbs and old advertising people. Instead of recipe, it is called a spell and gives a reason for making it. Most are positive in nature, but there are occasional one's for when your other has been naughty.

Will I learn to love cooking with this book? I doubt it. However, I just might try one or two and see what happens...

4 comments:

  1. This one sounds like a fun cookbook.

    I just found your blog and i already adore it.
    I am a new follower. :)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So sweet! Hope you continue to enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorcery ... and ... food. I want this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this an 'English' or 'French' edition?
    Who is the publisher?

    Thanks

    Serge the Concierge
    'The French Guy from New Jersey'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!