Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Awards Ceremony


I received this award from Melissa from My World. A great blogger with a wonderful name (did I say that already? hee hee). Thanks for your generosity! 

The rules are pretty simple. Answer the following questions with 
Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? Cheap 
Your Hair? Brown
Your Mother? Sweet
Your Father? Onery
Your Favorite Food? Delicious
Your Dream Last Night? Strange
Your Favorite Drink? Tea
Your Dream/Goal? LIVE!
What Room Are You In? Bedroom
Your Hobby? Crafting
Your Fear? Fear
Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? Partying
Where Were You Last Night? Sleeping
Something That You Aren't? Vampire
Muffins? Okay
Wish List Item? Stuff
Where Did You Grow Up? Heh...
Last Thing You Did? Typed
What Are You Wearing? Clothes
Your TV? on
Your Pets? Huge
Friends? Funny
Your Life? Living
Your Mood? Snarky
Missing Someone? Yep
Vehicle? None
Something You Aren't Wearing? Sunglasses
Your Favorite Store? Discount
Your Favorite Color? Jewel
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Sniff
Your Best Friend? In spirit
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Hobby Lobby
Facebook? Who?
Favorite Place To Eat? Mom's

I send this award to:

Froggarita at Froggarita's Bookcase
La Coccinelle at The Ladybug Reads



5 comments:

  1. aww, thank you Melissa!! I just love the award graphic..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Great List!

    We always go with the free cell phones. lol. They are rather nice and I don't really use it anyway....

    Hope you enjoyed doing the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!

    It was fun reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave question was where you grew up... my answer would have been... "I'm grown up?" but was stuck to having only one word... sigh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, I have to say I love that answer. When did we grow up? Or Do we have to grow up?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!