Thursday, August 12, 2010

In My Mailbox!



I just had to show what came in my mailbox today! I had won a Linger tank top from the tweet-up with Maggie Stiefvater and The Story Siren. Just thought I'd share. Thought it was too cute. :) Now where is my book? Still needing to come to me. I finally got to order it thanks to Melissa of My World in Words and Pages. I won a gc at her web site and bought the book! :)

Oh, and please don't be jealous... I found something for you too... I have this book on my tbr and will hopefully get to it soon. Guess what? It's free at B&N for those with Nooks and the app.
Shadow BoundSo, here is a look at the cover and the direct link (no I don't get any credit for it...) is HERE! It's only for a limited time so hurry!
Marked








I also just found out that for Free Friday (today only) at B&N they are giving away this ebook for free as well. The direct link for that one is HERE! Woo! Two free books! Me like! :)

I also just found this book by Ilona Andrews at Smashwords. The link is HERE. It's a collection of companion stories to go with the Kate Daniels series. In fact the description at Smashwords is:
This isn't a short story or a novella. This is a collection of scenes written by Gordon Andrews as a companion to our Kate Daniels series of books. These scenes illustrate the point of view of Curran, the Beast Lord of Atlanta and are provided in gratitude to our readers for all of their support. This collection isn't meant to stand on its own as an independent work of fiction.  

I've been so wanting to get to that series. Now I'll have the companion book when I do! :)

4 comments:

  1. Erin Kellison's series sounds great! I have it on my wish list. So now I will have to read your amazing review and whine about how I want the book... oh well, wouldn't miss out on the fun. :) Glad you made your choice on what to get! And thank you for the mention/link.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we live to make each other whine. ;) And hey, you made my purchases possible!

    Just posted a new freebie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! Have an amazing weekend! : )

    http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My!! I just read and reviewed book 1 of the Kate Daniels series!!=) I want this one too now! Thank you for sharing. Clicking on the link now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I ❤ comments!